Every day, we receive a lot of SMS advertising sales and services. This makes us feel quite uncomfortable because of the high density of sending messages and not at the right time. Therefore, determining the date and time for sending SMS Marketing is extremely important to help you retain customers.
What is SMS Marketing?
SMS Marketing is a marketing activity by sending messages to customers through the form of text messages. From there, achieve the purposes of advertising, product introduction, or customer care by: activating the warranty, happy birthday and customer gratitude to meet the marketing goal of marketing. Fast, increase sales & retain customers.
Golden time to send SMS marketing
The time of sending the message is a decisive parameter for the success or failure of an SMS Marketing campaign. Absolutely do not send messages at the customer’s rest time such as noon or evening after 9pm depending on your business line or the purpose of the event you are about to deploy, but choose the appropriate time to send the message. If you’re planning to host an event or hold a sale, send subscribers a text message the night before or the day of the event. Or if you sell office lunches, it is best to send messages around 10-10:30 am.
Some golden time frames you refer to, may be the most reasonable time frame for your customers to read your messages and learn the content, products and services you want to convey.
- E-commerce / Supermarket / Consumer Goods / Fashion / Food & Drink / Cosmetics / Entertainment / Trade Center / Other Retail industries: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays or 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Saturday and Sunday Japan
* 15h-17h: This is the time when customers as well as you and I feel we should have some entertainment after a stressful working day. We’ll take a moment to see what’s good to shop or pick a place to eat and hang out after work!
* 9am-10am Saturday and Sunday: Of course, after a stressful working week, entertainment is indispensable. Therefore, a promotional message advertising program will immediately attract customers. Who can refuse the charm of 30% off attractive dishes?
- Real Estate / Automotive / Interior Design / Construction / Insurance: 9am-10am or 3pm-16pm Saturday and Sunday: Like I shared, this is the time when customers feel the most comfortable. to receive Advertising messages. If they really have a need for the product you are trading. I’m sure they will contact you right away. It’s a good thing, isn’t it?
- Other businesses: 3pm – 5pm on weekdays.
SMS Marketing at the right time will be a powerful weapon to help you reach customers in the most natural way, bringing greater efficiency as well as satisfaction. Hopefully with what we have just shared with you, it will help you be more successful in bringing your products to customers!