GoogleAdsense for publishers. If you own or manage a website, blog, or forum and want to monetize it, the Google AdSense program might be for you. Ads appear on your digital assets and you can earn revenue based on the number of people viewing or interacting with these ads. There are also several other platforms for publishers such as Google Ad Manager and AdMob.
Why use GoogleAdsense?
Conditions for using GoogleAdsense:
- Google Account: If you’re using Gmail or any other Google service, you already have a Google Account. Otherwise, just click to sign up and we’ll help you create a new account. This account will allow you to use GoogleAdSense and any other Google products.
- Phone number and mailing address: You must link your phone number and mailing address to your bank account in order to receive payments.
- Connect your site to AdSense: Just add a piece of code to your website and Google will take care of the rest to help you grow your business.
Benefits of using GoogleAdsense:
- Only the highest paying ads will appear. Increase revenue by tapping into the largest network of online advertisers to invite them to bid for your ad space.
- GoogleAdsense ads are relevant to your audience. Google will screen to make sure the ads are high quality and relevant to your content or audience, even when the ads are viewed on smartphones and tablets.
- Take control. Block ads you don’t like, customize where they appear, and choose the ad types that work best for your site.
Reasons why many people choose GoogleAdsense:
- With GoogleAdsense you can monetize your website: Millions of advertisers will compete with each other to appear in your ad space. That means more money, more relevant ads, and more filled ad space.
- Mobile-optimized ads: Google may optimize the size of ad units so that ads automatically appear to fit on computers or mobile devices, increasing the likelihood of users view and click ads.
- Save time: When you add a piece of code to your website, Google automatically displays ads that are tailored to the layout of your website, saving you time changing ad code.
What is Google Ads?
Unlike GoogleAdsense, the Google Ads program is for advertisers. If you want to advertise your products or services on a website or app, for the purpose of growing your business or selling, then Google Ads is for you. Your ad appears on Google search results and the network of publisher sites.
How to use Google Ads:
Like using GoogleAdsense, to use Google Ads, you are required to have a Google account and with the following requirements:
Choose your marketing objective and enter your website URL.
Enter your audience, keywords, and a few lines for your ad.
Set your budget and enter payment information – we accept credit cards and e-wallets. Pay only per click on your ad.
What are the benefits of using Google Ads?
Drive website visits: increase online sales, bookings, or mailing list subscriptions using online advertising that drives people to your website.
Increase phone calls from customers by using ads that show your phone number and click-to-call buttons.
Increase store visits: drive more customers to your store by using ads that show directions to your business on the map.
Above are detailed information about GoogleAdsense and Google Ads. Hope the article will bring you useful information. Need advice on running Google ads, Facebook ads, please contact Lokas for a free consultation!