Email advertising is a form of marketing that many businesses choose and use in recent years because of its extremely low cost but high efficiency. Sending ads via email is completely automated, so it saves a lot of time and manpower.
What is the use of email advertising?
Email advertising in marketing is used to:
- Send email ads with the purpose of strengthening the relationship between the business with current or former customers.
- Send advertising via email with the aim of reaching new customers or persuading existing customers to buy an item or use a service right away.
Benefits of advertising via email:
- Email advertising generates more leads
- Business sales will be improved
- Improve and enhance conversion rate
- Minimize marketing costs
- Identify potential customers and quality
In what cases should email advertising be used?
Want to increase revenue: The main purpose of email advertising is to promote business activities, turn potential customers into real customers. Therefore, when you want to increase sales, using email advertising is a suitable choice.
Promotion of promotions: Promotions are always associated with the purpose of selling more goods, email advertising will help you convey information in the most vivid way about promotions and promotional events upcoming.
When launching new products: When your business launches new products, in addition to introducing, Marketing and selling through traditional forms such as newspapers, radio, television, etc., you can use advertising. via email as a simple and effective form to introduce and offer products to target customers in the most clear and detailed way.
How to build effective email ads:
Build a quality customer email list
To send email ads to customers, you must first have a customer email list. Some ways for you to build an email list of prospects include:
- Create a newsletter subscription form on your website.
- Summarize current customer information.
- Ask customers to leave information and email for care.
- Shop for quality listings.
Build customer-oriented email content
Targeted and clearly targeted email ads are 90% more effective than emails that don’t follow the rules.
Therefore, to create email content that reaches customers, you should do the following specific tasks:
- Segment different Email lists based on industry, contact behavior and demographics. This will make it easier for you to tailor the content of each email to the specific audience it is sent to.
- Use automated emails to engage your users with the right message at the right time such as welcome series, emails reminding customers of abandoned (unchecked) carts, and notifications. feedback…
- Personalize your emails by adding the recipient’s name in the salutation or subject line
Build customer-oriented email content
Targeted and clearly directed email newsletters are 90% more effective than mass and unconventional emails.
Create specific campaigns
Once you have a list of potential customers and complete email content, you will start creating campaigns to send emails.
Don’t abuse overly complicated email designs
The email interface design should not be too complicated, which is both time-consuming and ineffective, making users feel confused and uncomfortable. Make your email simple by using text more than photos. Using links to insert images into emails is also a good way, using design techniques to get readers to focus on the highlights that you want them to notice.
Monitor campaign performance
The next step you need to do is to track the performance of your campaign. Factors to monitor to understand your campaign’s performance will include:
- Record key email statistics (open rates, click rates, bounces, spam, blocks, unsubscribes, etc.) to set benchmarks and detect any unusual results. Make sure you’ve compared and recorded the campaign against your original goal.
- Once you have enough data, compare the performance of different campaigns to find the best time and email frequency for your business.
- Test different elements of your campaigns, such as exchanging visual content or changing the placement of calls to action, and track results to discover what works and improve numbers your material.
Review the list of Databases
The last thing you need to do is to filter your database list to remove potential data to save time and money for the following campaigns.
The above are suggestions for running effective email ads for businesses. Hope the article will bring useful information for you to apply to your business model!